V.O.S ‘Vision of Scandinavia’ is a highly qualified incoming tour operator specializing in leisure round-trips to Scandinavia, Iceland and the Baltics.
Our business is blooming and we are looking for 6 new people to join our team in our FIT and Group department. Full proficiency in either French, German, Italian, Spanish or Korean. English is a must.
The main functions of these roles will be achieving successful sales and operations of FIT tours and groups.
- Good and direct contact with customers or end traveler to plan the most-suited itinerary
- Book and operate individual tours or groups, in close cooperation with our suppliers.
- Create relevant, timed and priced itineraries using different tools available
- Maximize profit margins on tours and sell additional services whenever possible.
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates, liaising with the Contracting department when necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Creative and innovative individuals with ability to identify and develop new tourism packages
- Perform sales and operations effectively and accurately
- Full proficiency in either French, German, Italian, Spanish or Korean. English is a must.
- Preferably, at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Tourism or Hospitality industry
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- We are looking for self-motivated people with a confident approach. You would need aptitude to work under pressure and be flexible to work an extended schedule during the high season with no holiday from May-August.
WHAT WE OFFER
Open, informal and multinational working environment
Over 15 nationalities and more than 40 passionate employees
Flexible working hours outside of peak seasons
High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
A self-driven and high-performance culture
HOW TO APPLY
We only accept written applications and only candidates with the required experience will be considered for the jobs. Send your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application, please include:
When you would be able to start
Why you would be perfect for us!