Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for an Asset Manager. Reporting to the VP Asset Management, you will work out of Billund office as part of the global Technical team.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global team.
Asset management are responsible of al aspects of aircraft deliveries, acceptance, returns and ongoing management of asset during lease life. The key responsibilities in this role:
- Technical logistics management and project handling for deliveries
- Manage technical client relationship for portfolio of clients
- Generating technical spec for returned aircraft and update after working
- Technical records control for A/C in transition outside BLL
- OEM and MRO interaction on products
- Storage maintenance of Aircraft outside of Billund
- MRO assessment and relationship
- Maintenance cost negotiation with MRO
- Ad Hoc: Selective support in select regions
Competencies and Professional Qualifications:
You are a licensed engineer with minimum 8 years´work experience in the aviation technical field or an alternative relevant technical qualification with 10 years’ work experience in the aviation technical field and you have a strong understanding of Aircraft maintenance recordkeeping principles. Furthermore you have:
- Experience of technical project managing of the transition of assets from one customer to the next
- Demonstrated understanding of the financial implications of technical commitments, including maintenance reserves, modification costing and budgeting
- Experience with Technical Management Systems for managing aircraft records is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills that enhance the already strong relationships that have been developed with both customers and suppliers
- Must have a natural attention for detail and be able to work accurately under pressure
- Turbo Prop/Regional Jet experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills – ideally super user in MS-Office, particularly Excel, and systems
Send your application to: email@example.com
About the company
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is the global leader in Regional Aircraft Leasing and Financing, and the fifth largest aircraft leasing company in the world. NAC provides aircraft leasing and lease management services to airlines and aircraft investors worldwide. NAC focuses on the regional aircraft market, a niche segment within the aviation industry. NAC provides tailored and flexible aircraft lease and finance solutions to airlines and enables them to concentrate on their core business, fleet operations, rather than aircraft ownership.
NAC has a strong global presence with offices in Denmark (Billund), Ireland (Limerick), Canada (Toronto), the United States (Fort Lauderdale) and Singapore, employing over 200 people globally. NAC’s diverse portfolio includes more than 370 aircraft, predominantly turboprop and regional jets, with a total value in excess of USD 5bn. In 2016, the company delivered a net result of $142 million and it is well-positioned for further growth with an exciting future ahead given their recent partnership with EQT (a leading Nordic private equity group) and Kirkbi (the family office of the Kirk Kristiansen family, owners of LEGO).
Recent news and transactions can be viewed from the company website nac.dk