We are looking for a new Business Analyst to join our Nordic office in central Copenhagen
What we expect of you
- Possess excellent analytical skills and be able to perform data analysis for market intelligence
- Provide weekly reports on trends and convert findings into suggested action plans
- Excellent communications skills in any of the Nordic languages as well as English
- Able to independently apply traditional data analytics and business intelligence skills to big data
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Provide sales staff with data to address weaknesses, enhance insight and customer experience
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and big data software is a pre-requisite.
We are looking for a recent graduate with Maths or Business Analytics degree and a minimum of 1 year experience in data analytics. Experience from the travel or airline industry is preferable but not a must.
The job demands some traveling, both domestically and abroad.
What you can expect
As an employee of Singapore Airlines, you will represent one of the world’s best airlines in a fast paced and challenging industry. You will have contact with many different nationalities and cultures, with colleagues from around the world.
We offer a wide range of courses, both with personal and professional development. We offer a competitive salary package and travel benefits.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9-17 and Friday 9-16.30 in the center of Copenhagen.
Applications in English from interested candidates, including a CV and salary expectations should be sent no later than 28th of FEB 2018 to
Please mark your application “Application for Business Analyst Nordics”:
Singapore Airlines thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted