ADVERTORIAL: Dive at the Seychelles, get married on Zanzibar or meet the gorillas in Rwanda and Uganda. Explore the opportunities at the Spotlight on Africa Scandinavian roadshow.
Zanzibar is a popular destination for Scandinavian visitors and visitors at the Spotlight on Africa Scandinavian roadshow 20-24 November visitors will meet Tulia Zanzibar Beach Resort as well as Paradise & Wilderness who own four beach resorts on the island.
Zantours and Safina Tours offer some exotic excursions on Zanzibar and Pemba. Zantours are also well known for their special Swahili weddings Packages.
Paradise & Wilderness also operate a number of lodges, camps and glamping (luxury camping) in Selous, Manyara and Serengeti.
For Leisure and Incentive programmes to the Seychelles you will be able to meet with Creole Travel services one of the leading DMC’s on the islands is looking forward to engaging with Spotlight visitors to offer interesting programmes to the outer islands of the Seychelles as well as Weddings and Diving packages.
Uganda and Rwanda Gorilla treks and other options are offered by Silverbird Travel Plus who have operations in 4 East African countries.
Ethiopia and its very interesting tourism attractions will be promoted by Pathfinder Tour from Addis Ababa.
“The Spotlight on Africa & Indian Ocean roadshow have become a “must attend” event on the Nordics travel trade calendar and this year will be no exception,” says Derek Houston of organisers Houston Travel Marketing Services, “as we are bringing a really interesting selection of exhibitors to Scandinavia this year.”
“Spotlight’s “Unique Selling point” has always been that we are promoting the whole of Africa and Indian Ocean islands… not just one country. This really makes it worthwhile and productive for Tour operators and travel agents to attend.”
- Monday 20 November Aarhus 16h00 – Late afternoon & evening Workshop at Scandic City Hotel.
- Tuesday 21 November – Copenhagen 16h00 – Late afternoon & evening Workshop in at Tivoli Hotel and Conference Center.
- Wednesday 22 November – Oslo 6h00 – Late afternoon & evening Workshop Scandic Solli.
- Friday 24 November – Stockholm 09h30-13h30 -Morning workshop in Stockholm at
Stockholm Quality Hotel Globe Travel trade can register HERE and entrance is complimentary
This year we have a very diverse selection of exhibitors.
- From Namibia we welcome the Namibia Tourist Board, Classic Safari Camps of Namibia and Matiti Safaris.
- Madagascar will be represented by Le Voyageur Tour operators and Madagascar Explorer DMC.
- South Africa will be promoted by African Pride Tours from Cape Town, Lalibela Game Reserve in The Eastern Cape, Open Tour Africa from Mpumalanga as well as Pearls of Limpopo Safari lodges.
- Matiti Safaris, African Pride Tours and Open Tours Africa also offer programmes to Botswana, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Pearls of Limpopo represents a game lodge in the Tuli game reserve in Botswana.
Advertorials er ikke redaktionelt indhold, men sponsorerede artikler, der er udarbejdet af Travelmedia Nordics kommercielle afdeling i samarbejde med annoncøren. I dette tilfælde Spotlight on Africa.