Are you passionate about fulfilling customers’ needs? Are you driven by the thrill of completing a sale? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment where no two days are alike? If so, are we hiring a new B2B Charter Sales Coordinator. You will be a part of a 3-4 person team within the Commercial Department for DAT and will have a customer-facing role selling the airlines’ capacity. The Commercial Department is headquartered in Denmark and you will be based in Vamdrup.
- High-level written and oral English skills
- Structured, analytical and able to meet deadlines – comfortable making recommendations supported by data and analyses
- Able to quickly grasp concepts
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Team and service-oriented
- Flexible with duties
- Work place at Vamdrup near Kolding
- Normal working hours with scheduled phone standby outside normal working hours at times
- Approximately 30 travel days per year to be expected
- Responding daily to requests from brokers, airlines, and customers
- Price quotations and negotiations
- Contract completion
- Customer follow-up
- Lifecycle customer service (before/during/after flown) for sold charters
- Key account management
- Optimization of sales processes
Required skills & experiences
- No airline experience necessary – training provided
- Educational degree or experience in Business or similar
- Experience with international customer contact
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic team environment
- Advanced Excel skills and experience
- Content generalist not a specialist
What DAT can offer you
- Dynamic work place; no two days are alike.
- International work environment; daily contact with colleagues in Denmark and international customers, suppliers, stakeholders, etc.
- Discounted travel benefits for you and your immediate family.
Danish Air Transport, in daily speech DAT, is a Danish airline founded in 1989. We are a company with approx. 470 employees distributed in Denmark and Lithuania and with an annual turnover of 860 million. DKR. The headquarter is in Vamdrup near Kolding, Denmark.
Our 22 ATR, MD, SAAB and Airbus flights fly airline, passenger charter and freight services. Ever since the start, we have been passionate about delivering a flight with very high operational reliability, personalized service and the necessary flexibility when required. We fly on time and keep our agreements.
How to apply