Danish Air Transport is hiring for a CRS Specialist function within our Commercial department. The Commercial department is responsible for all sales within the DAT Group scheduled services routes. The CRS Specialist will work closely with colleagues within the Commercial department to optimize ticket distribution on all DAT scheduled flights.
The route network is mainly in Scandinavia with domestic routes in Denmark and Norway and one international route. Tickets are distributed through our PSS (Worldticket) and via GDS (directly with Amadeus and via W2 for other BSP countries, Galileo and Sabre).
CRS Specialist job description and work place
- Responsible for all aspects of ticket distribution via our PSS (Worldticket) and GDS (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre) including sales, fares and schedule.
- Responsible for the technical integrations with all partners (interline agreements, airports and handling agents etc.)
- Work place at Vamdrup (or remote if need be)
- Normal working hours
- Some travel is expected
Required skills & experiences
- Experience from a similar position within an airline or travel agency
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic team environment
- Advanced Microsoft office skills and experience
- High-level written and oral English skills
- Structured, analytical and able to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Team and service-oriented
- Flexible with duties
What DAT can offer you:
- Dynamic work place; no two days are alike
- International work environment; daily contact with colleagues in Denmark and international customers, suppliers, stakeholders, etc.
- Discounted travel benefits for you and your immediate family
Danish Air Transport, in daily speech DAT, is a Danish airline founded in 1989. We are a company with approx. 460 employees distributed in Denmark and Lithuania and with an annual turnover of 750 million. DKR. The headquarter is in Vamdrup near Kolding, Denmark.
Our 22 ATR, MD, SAAB and Airbus flights fly airline, passenger charter and freight services. Ever since the start, we have been passionate about delivering a flight with very high operational reliability, personalized service and the necessary flexibility when required. We fly on time and keep our agreements.
How to apply