We are looking for a new In-house Sales & Digital support to join our Nordic office in central Copenhagen
What we expect of you:
- Outgoing, and in possession of an amazing sales genes, self-motivated and results-driven.
- Good communications skills to articulate the unique selling points of our product and service.
- Be able to help our agents and corporates with any questions as to the SIA Service, fares, rules and conditions. This for all brands in our portfolio
- A team player who will support our sales force on all sales related matters when they are away from office.
- Can speak fluent Danish or any of the Nordic languages and a high level of both written and spoken English
- Assist in day to day work in our Digital team and support their marketing activities in the Nordic
- Possess good analytical skills and be able to understand data
- Knowledge of Amadeus booking system and digital marketing is preferable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is a pre-requisite.
In addition, experience from the travel or airline industry is preferable.
The job demands some traveling, both domestically and abroad.
What you can expect:
As an employee of Singapore Airlines, you will represent one of the world’s best airlines in a fast paced and challenging industry. You will have contact with many different nationalities and cultures, with colleagues from around the world.
We offer a wide range of courses, both with personal and professional development. We offer a competitive salary package and travel benefits.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9-17 and Friday 9-16.30 in the center of Copenhagen.
Applications in English from interested candidates, including a CV and salary expectations should be sent no later than 28th of FEB 2018
Jan_rasmussen@singaporeair.com.sg and alan_Hoffery@singaporeair.com.sg
Please mark your application “Application for in-house sales and Digital support Nordics”.
Singapore Airlines thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted