V.O.S ‘Vision of Scandinavia’ is a highly qualified incoming tour operator specializing in leisure round-trips to Scandinavia, Iceland and the Baltics.
We are looking for more people to join our French team.
The main functions of this role will be achieving successful operations of groups.
- Book and operate groups, in close cooperation with our suppliers.
- Create relevant, timed and priced itineraries using different tools available.
- Maximize profit margins on tours and sell additional services whenever possible.
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates, liaising with the contracting department when necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Perform operations effectively and accurately.
- Full proficiency in French, English is a must.
- Preferably, at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Tourism or Hospitality industry.
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- We are looking for self-motivated people with a confident approach. You would need aptitude to work under pressure and be flexible to work an extended schedule during the high season with no holiday from May-August.
WHAT WE OFFER
Open, informal and multinational working environment.
Over 15 nationalities and more than 50 passionate employees.
Flexible working hours outside of peak seasons.
High responsibility and excellent career possibilities.
A self-driven and high-performance culture.
HOW TO APPLY
We only accept written applications and only candidates with the required experience will be considered for the jobs. Send your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOS, Ryesgade 106A, 3th, 2100 København Ø
In your application please include:
When you would be able to start
Why you would be perfect for us!Udløber: 20.03.2018