Would you like to be a part of one of the leading companies in the travel business?
Moreover, would you:
- Like to be a part of a team with 15 nationalities, who helps each other creating results?
- Like to build up a network among suppliers and customers from all over the world?
- Look forward to be invited to different social and work related arrangements, like our yearly study tour where we try out the activities that we offer to our clients.
- Look forward to work in a team with positive and solution-oriented colleagues.
- Lunch agreement
- 5 days of vacation is permitted in our in high season
If you can say yes to this and your skills match the job profile, please send us your CV & application.
We can offer you an interesting and varied full time position, with contact to clients and suppliers.
We have a modern office environment in Charlottenlund, Copenhagen.
Salary according to qualifications, including pension and health insurance
- Fluent in English and in an Asian language
- Experience or education within the travel trade is a must
- Flexible and service minded with a good sense of economy
- Stable, structured, and good at co-operating
- Valid full time working permit to Denmark
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to call Managing Director Christian Nissen direct phone 3842 5211 .
Job description: The Operations Manager has together with his/her boss the responsibility to communicate with our clients (foreign Tour Operators) and suppliers (hotels, coach companies, guides, restaurants etc.). The tasks consists of creating tour programs, calculating prices and handle the tours in the Nordic countries. You can have 5 days’ vacation in our high season, the rest you take when most other people are back to work, outside our high season.
There will be overtime, especially during our high season, April 15 – August 15, overtime is compensated as free time.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV & application marked “Operations Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 28th of June.
TRANS NORDIC TOURS
Hans Edvard Teglers Vej 3, 2920 Charlottenlund
Trans Nordic Tours – specializes in Incoming Group Tours to the Nordic Countries with clients and staff from all over the world. We have partners in more than 50 countries. We are partner in Tour Partner Group.Udløber: 26.06.2018