We are looking for a new Passenger Sales Representative to join our Nordic office in central Copenhagen ideally from 1 st April 2018.
What we expect of you
- Outgoing, self-motivated and sales-driven
- Possess good analytical skills and be able to understand data
- Good communications skills to articulate the unique selling points of our product and service.
- Comfortable with sales targets and be able to handle stress
- Strong account management skills to build up a strong client portfolio that ranges from leisure, business and commercial customers.
- A team player to plan and execute sales and marketing activities in cooperation with the Nordic sales team, and fully support other sales related matters.
- Able to independently execute and implement strategic sales plans to conduct sales to existing clients and to develop a new client portfolio
- Can speak fluent Danish and a high level of both written and spoken English
- Assist in day to day communication to the trade and actively monitor market competition
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office is a pre-requisite.
- Driving License is mandatory
- Preferably a basic knowledge of GDS systems, mainly Amadeus.
In addition, experience from the travel or airline industry is preferable.
The job demands some traveling, both domestically and abroad.
What you can expect:
As an employee of Singapore Airlines, you will represent one of the world’s best airlines in a fast paced and challenging industry. You will have contact with many different nationalities and cultures, with colleagues from around the world.
We offer a wide range of courses, both with personal and professional development. We offer a competitive salary package and travel benefits.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9-17 and Friday 9-16.30 in the center of Copenhagen.
Applications in English from interested candidates, including a CV and salary expectations should be sent no later than 28th of FEB 2018 to
Jan_rasmussen@singaporeair.com.sg and alan_Hoffery@singaporeair.com.sg
Please mark your application “Application for Passenger Representative Nordics”
Singapore Airlines thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contactedUdløber: 26.02.2018