Air Canada is seeking to employ a Sales Account Manager Nordics & Baltic States
(male or female – permanent -full time) in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Scope of the Position
The incumbent will manage the commercial relationships with an existing portfolio in the Nordic & Baltic States region. This in close relationship with the Atlantic Joint Venture partners. The incumbent will support the Country Manager in all commercial activities
Key Function & Accountabilities
- Build & maintain profitable sales & market shares for Air Canada in for the region in close cooperation with the A++ partners.
- Manage, review the portfolio to identify and improve revenue opportunities.
- Drive the successful implementation of agreements and commercial partnerships
- Ensure AC anticipates to market & competitors’ trends and threats
- Ensure sales activities are within the cost of sale target
- Participate in developing the annual regional sales and marketing plan
- Assist and support marketing activities of AC and partners in the region
- Plan, participate and represent AC in various industry events, workshops and trade fairs
Actual duties and responsibilities may include any or all of the functional duties & responsibilities listed above plus any other related tasks as assigned by the employee’s superior
Experience & Business Knowledge
– Educational background or diploma in sales and/or negotiation
– Minimum 5 years airline or travel industry experience with a minimum of 3 years in an external sales role.
– Strong customer focus
– Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
– Positive, energetic, team player, dynamic and creative
– Experience in account management, sales & negotiation skills
– Clear understanding of the airline market, particularly with regards to leisure travel
– Ability to work with figures combined with good analytical skills
– Strong organizing skills & time management
– Fluent in Danish and English – knowledge of other scandinavian languages and French is an asset
– Good knowledge of Windows and MS office
– Ability to work and live in Denmark
Interested applicants should submit their CV to www.aircanada.com/careers no later than 25/04/2018.Udløber: 25.04.2018