Our current Training Manager is moving on to new ventures in Jet Time. He is leaving behind a well-functioning training department of highly skilled and motivated instructors with great team spirit.
As our Training Manager, you are the Head of Training in the Jet Time ATO and you are the Nominated Person (NPCT) according to the ORO.AOC.135. You are responsible for the management and supervision of crew training, as well as leadership of instructors and you report directly to our Accountable Manager.
Your primary tasks are
- Leadership of a skilled and motivated corps of instructors and administrative employees in the training department
- Management of a dedicated corps of instructors and administrative colleagues
- Management and supervision of all training activities
- Planning of training activities in close cooperation flight operations
- To be author and hold ownership of Operations Manual Part D and three ATO manuals
- Participation is various meetings as part of the Management System of Jet Time
Your background and professional skills
As our ideal candidate, you are an experienced pilot, type rating instructor on B737 and have knowledge of training concepts. You have practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices. You have comprehensive knowledge of applicable EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures. You are familiar with management systems.
You are fluent in English – both orally and in writing. Knowledge of a Scandinavian language is an advantage.
Your personal competencies
Among the many other qualities and competencies you have, we expect you to:
- Take responsibility, initiate activities and projects
- Make clear decisions which may include difficult choices
- Prioritize your time efficiently
- Keep track of deadlines and progress
- Develop new ideas and initiatives to create progress and change
means becoming part of a younger firm with dedicated and dynamic colleagues. We stand firm on our values and consider accountability, courage, trust and relations a foundation of good business and of our culture. We will expect you to challenge status quo and, thus, take your part in developing our company.
How to apply?
We only receive applications delivered through our application system, so we ask that you apply using the link below this advertisement. The link can also be found on our web-site.
Interviews may be conducted on an ongoing basis, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible
30 September 2018