For our Technical Department in Copenhagen Airport, which include both Line and Base Maintenance, we are looking for a skilled logistics and supply chain coordinator. The position is permanent and full-time with a starting date of December 1st 2018 or sooner if possible. You refer to our Maintenance Manager/NP Part 145.
Jet Time’s business areas are IT Charter Flights and ACMI, which we perform on a fleet of Boeing 737 NG aircraft. Jet Time merely operates as a Business-to-Business company by delivering flight transportation solutions to charter companies and airlines as well as private companies and public institutions.
Since the start-up, Jet Time has grown to become the largest Danish-owned airline.
As our new logistics coordinator your you are responsible for making sure that supplies, stock, materials, packages and products are processed through our logistic system efficiently and safely. You take care of the shipping and transportation processes, inventory management and ensure to perform quality and receiving inspections on parts received. You Act as liaison between supplier, Part M and Part 145 and adhere to all company-, regulatory and Health and Safety requirements
We expect you to have an education in logistics and a minimum of 2 years’ experience from a role in logistics or transportation. You are fluent in English, spoken as well as written. It I an advantage if you have aircraft knowledge but it is not a demand to fill the position.
We expect you to
- Pass a 5 year security background check
- Hold a valid driver license, min level “B”
- Manage different levels of work load and keep a good overview even under pressure
- Work well independently as well as in groups
- Be self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Have a quality and safety mindset
- Possess working knowledge of IT computer systems (including MS Office)
- Be flexible – be willing to work evening shift from time to time, if needed
- Maintain your work environment in a clean and safe manner
- And of course – you have a great sense of humor
A challenging and versatile job in a great work environment with dedicated and helpful colleagues who are passionate about their work. Salary is set according to qualifications and include an attractive pension plan and health insurance
How to apply
Please send your CV and application using the below link. We only accept applications coming through the link. Interviews are held continuously, so it may be an advantage to apply at once.
If you have any questions, we welcome you to contact, Maintenance Manager/NP Part 145, Martin Bræstrup Karlsen by e-mail: MA@jet-time.dk