Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia is seeking a Head of Flight Ops with strong knowledge of EASA and national regulatory requirements, in-depth understanding of management system, safety and compliance and the ability to get things done.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the management system of the Flight Operation department to ensure the supervision and control, and you will have great opportunities to leave your mark on TCAS’ Flight Ops.
You will report directly to the Director Flight Operations.
Some of your key accountabilities will be ensuring supervision and control of our operation, develop and implement sustainable administrative processes and procedures for Flight Operation, ensure that we are compliant with EASA & DK CAA regulatory requirements, supervision and control of our contracts and operation and support the Director Flight Operations in the horizontal fleet management responsibility.
These exciting, diverse and demanding areas are waiting for you:
- Oversight of safety, maintenance of operational standards
- Ensuring that security within the Flight Ops Department is compliant
- Support for DFO in the Group role for Fleet operation/ Boeing and Airbus
- Link between Cabin/Cabin safety and Fleet Operation
- Link between training and crew management
- IT & EFB -> Increase Digitalization to reduce cost
- Processes for Flight Ops: Admin pilots – Manuals
- Run and manage Flight Ops projects
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
Professional and personal qualifications:
- A relevant academic background with minimum 5 years’ experience and a proven track record from airline operation.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Process development, documentation and implementation experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong focus on quality and delivering results
- Business experience from international business
- Efficient communicator
- In addition to mastering at least one Nordic language and understand Danish, you should be fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- An exciting job in a busy, dynamic and international environment
- A good salary package, including attractive travel arrangements
- Joining Thomas Cook Airline, you will join an organization where teamwork, integrity and recognition are important values together with an ambitious and result oriented culture.
Ready to join us?
If you would like further information, please contact Director Flight Operations Kent Hansen on
tel +45 3247 7240 or email@example.com
We are looking forward to receive your application before September 30 via the link below.
Telephone: +45 32477240
Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia is Scandinavia’s largest charter carrier with more than 2 million annual guests. Our headquarter is located within Copenhagen Airport in Denmark. Our modern and eco-friendly Airbus-fleet operates from Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland to destinations within Europe, as well as Africa, the Far East and the Caribbean. In corporation with Thomas Cook Group’s other airlines in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are part of the Thomas Cook Group plc with more than 28.000 employees worldwide and 96 aircraft. Almost 19 million people are annually travelling with Europe’s second largest travel company.Udløber: 30.09.2018