Head of Training
Pilot Flight Academy is growing due to a worldwide demand for pilots, and we are currently looking for a new Head of Training (HT).
The position as Head of Training will become vacant February 1st, 2019.
Head of Training is a nominated position and require acceptance by the Norwegian CAA. Qualifications are listed in Part ORA.ATO.110 and 210.
Head of Trainings`s responsibilities:
- Ensure that the training provided is in compliance with Part-FCL
- Ensure the satisfactory integration of flight training in an aircraft or a flight simulation training device (FSTD) and theoretical knowledge instruction; and
- Supervise the progress of individual students.
- Extensive experience as an instructor in the areas relevant for the training provided by the ATO; Integrated ATP(A)
- Possess sound managerial capability
- The nominated HT should hold or have held in the 3 years prior to first appointment as HT a professional pilot licence and associated ratings/certificates issued in accordance with Part-FCL, related to an Integrated ATP(A) course
- Be efficient and structured in your work
- Have the ability to work both independently and in a team
- Speak and write fluent English
- Have legal right to live and work in Norway
- Have a clean criminal record
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills and team oriented
- Coaching skills
- Self-driven and structured in your work
- Able to handle stressful periods
- Able to follow routine and procedures
- An exciting career in a fast-growing company
- 100% permanent position
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Pensjon and insuranse schemes