Pilot Flight Academy (PFA) is Scandinavia’s largest flight academy with nearly 250 students and 65 employees.
The Academy is located at Sandefjord Airport Torp and offers international pilot training in top modern facilities, aircraft and simulators. Our Diamond 40/42 NG aircrafts are new and highly modern with advanced instrumentation. We have state-of-the-art flight simulators, one of which is a Boeing 737NG simulator.
The company is growing due to worldwide demand for pilots, and we are currently looking for FI(A) candidates with a professional flight instructor background and with good leadership- and communication skills.
You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures. As a Flight Instructor you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight.
• 100% permanent position
• Attractive and competitive pay scheme
• Attractive career programs
• A set 5/4 working roster
• Contracted hours per year are 1700
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Pension and insurance schemes
• EASA CPL(A) and hold/have held a FI(A)
• Speak and write fluent English
• Legal right to live and work in Norway
• Valid EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Clean criminal record
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills and team oriented
• Leadership- and coaching skills
• Self-driven and structured in your work
• Safety aware and responsible
• Able to follow routine and procedures
Send as PDF to email@example.com
• Cover letter
• Flight hours
• Part-FCL licence
• Medical certificate
Contact person: Gry Ottem / Cathrine KaldheimUdløber: 01.10.2018