Emirates offer an exciting sales position in a dynamic and international organization. You will be based in central Copenhagen and part of our dedicated Sales team in Denmark serving both the travel trade and corporate clients.
- To achieve agreed sales revenue targets by maintaining and developing business relationship with Corporate Clients and Corporate Travel Agents.
- To identify, create and generate new business for Emirates in all relevant sales channels (e.g. Corporate accounts, Corporate travel agents, Groups, Special segments etc.).
- To visit assigned accounts in order to build and maintain strong commercial relationships.
- To develop and implement effective sales and marketing initiatives and plans with assigned accounts to increase Emirates revenue share and awareness.
- To negotiate and implement agreements with corporate clients and review/assess performance on a regular basis.
- Manage own portfolio of accounts.
- To plan and execute activities with the travel agents.
- To closely monitor sales performance and recommend action where necessary to maximize revenue.
- To act as an ambassador for the company and attend industry functions, trade events, conferences and familiarisation trips on a regular basis to establish and develop contacts, network and promote the interests of Emirates in and out of office hours as required.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience within airline field sales or travel trade industry in a sales role
- A good standard of secondary education
- Strong business knowledge and commercial understanding
- Good analytic skills and flair for numbers
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- A desire to achieve results and succeed
- Knowledge of CRM tools like salesforce.com
- Ability to work independently and yet be a part of the team
- Positive, dynamic, professional and service minded
- Must be fluent in spoken and written Danish and English
- Experienced in Microsoft Office package
- Valid Driving License is essential
For more detailed information and to apply online, please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com to view the position using Reference No: 1900005O and complete our online application in English by 3rd March 2019.
The Emirates story started in 1985 when we launched operations with just two aircraft. Today, we fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the
comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies. We inspire travellers around the world with our growing network of destinations, industry leading inflight entertainment, regionally inspired cuisine and world-class service.Udløber: 03.03.2019